Instructions for Wholesale Ordering
Below are simple step-by-step instructions to set up your account and process an order with The Urn Collective.
We have created accounts for each individual Funeral Director. You would have received an email asking you to activate your account and create a password.
Once you have done this, you can begin ordering by following the steps below.
- Go to www.urncollective.com.au
- On the top right hand corner, click on LOGIN
- Input your details including email and password that was created when your account was activated.
- Click on the products you require within the store and ADD TO BAG.
- Once you have selected all the items you would like to order, select VIEW CART. If you select WHOLESALE or CHECK OUT, you will not be presented with the option of paying later under Net Terms.
- Once you have selected VIEW CART you will see the items you have selected with a breakdown of the original price and the price your company will be charged. There is a field for ADDITIONAL COMMENTS. If you have the deceased name and/or an arrangement number, please provide us with this.
- Under Shipping address, you will need to use the drop down to select the address which you previously set up.
- When you are ready to place the order, click on CHECKOUT WITH NET30 (This allows us to invoice your company after the order has been placed and does not require upfront payment. If you select CHECKOUT, it will require upfront payment).
- Once you select CHECKOUT WITH NET30 you will be directed to a confirmation page informing you the order has been successfully received.
- Once the order has been fulfilled you will receive an email with tracking information.
Instructional Video Below: